The Blazer & Confidence

I don't know about you, but what I wear affects how I feel.  And it can definitely determine my level of self-confidence. I am one of those people who like to wear things according to the task.  For instance, gym clothes at the gym or outside walking/running.  Work clothes to work.  Formal wear at a formal event. Casual - smart-casual to lunch, airport, etc.  I am not a fan of the one-size/one-style fits-all and all activities.  

If I am having an 'ugly moment,' I may up my game in the outfit department to boost my mood.  It seems to work for me.  You?  What do you do to increase your self-confidence or mood when it comes to your wardrobe?

If you're looking for a way to make your outfit look more polished and put-together, a blazer is a great choice. You can dress up a casual outfit, like jeans and a nice top, by simply adding a blazer. A blazer adds structure and sophistication and can instantly transform your look. Blazers can pull any outfit together, making even leggings stylish.

You can add a pair of comfortable but stylish shoes to complete the outfit. These could be a pair of flats, loafers, or even sneakers, depending on your style and the occasion. With the addition of the blazer and shoes, your outfit is now elevated and ready for whatever the day brings. So go ahead, put on that blazer, slip into your favorite shoes, and confidently slay the day!

Here are a few ideas to keep it smart-casual and fashionable.


A blazer is a timeless and versatile garment that can elevate any outfit. Its structured shape is polished and professional, making it perfect for formal occasions such as job interviews, business meetings, or presentations. It can also be dressed down and worn casually with jeans or leggings for a more relaxed look. Additionally, blazers come in many different styles, colors, and fabrics, so you can choose one that suits your personal taste and matches the rest of your wardrobe. With its ability to pull any outfit together, a blazer is genuinely a fashion staple everyone should consider having in their wardrobe.

Now. Go slay your day!

Comments