Patience and off days

Even though I'm going through something, I know that I am strong enough to overcome it. Whatever it is.

While some days may be more challenging than others, I will continue to push myself to be the best version of myself. 

I struggle with body dysmorphia. I know that I perceive my body to be larger than it actually is, and I need to work through this issue. It's up to me to find a solution. Sometimes, I pick up a piece of clothing, and I worry that it won't fit me due to my size, but in reality, it turns out to be too big. Why is it so much easier for us to see the worst in ourselves?

I am excited about my trip to Arizona and was lucky enough to get to purchase some cute items from WHBM.  And while things do look good - or better - on me, I still sometimes feel like I don't look good enough. 

I have a lot of tasks to complete before I leave for my trip on Saturday, which is only 2 days away. However, I feel like I am running out of time, yet I also feel like I have all the time in the world. I am struggling to get myself organized and motivated, which is a weird feeling.

Today, I am also struggling to put my thoughts into words.

And, is it normal to become less patient as we age?  I can't be the only one.  Hmmm? I do believe I am all over the place today and should stop this rant. \

Instead, I plan on taking a warm bath and reading a book, hopefully falling asleep early too. The day is ending on a better note.

Upon my return from Arizona, I will share our activities and pictures with you. 

Be happy, healthy and safe!


Comments