Again, you are not alone.

I am concerned with the public's ability to turn the truth into "their truth" and twist it around to benefit themselves and wreak havoc on the rest of the population. Part of this stems from the Meghan and Harry hurricane though not all of it.  There is the truth and only the truth. There is truth as you perceive it based on your memory, attitude, background, mental state, etc.  Bear this in mind when you decide to go off the handle or pass judgment on a situation before learning the situation and its information.  Learn to have a conversation without biting off the heads of those around you. Your attitude and tone have everything to do with how you will be treated and how you will be responded to at the time as well as in the future.  Your lack of maturity and inability don't constitute an emergency from someone else. It is up to you to ask questions if there is a question, concern, or confusion on your behalf. The world will not end for you to maintain your dignity and maturity by being civil and communicating; I promise!

In the meantime, today and the past few weeks have been good. I have tackled and completed a lot of tasks. I will most likely tackle more 'stuff' here soon. I want to spend a little bit of time here and there decluttering and organizing around the house.

I have planned for some interviews to post on YouTube and Instagram this week and am very excited about their possibilities.

Originally, I had wanted my Instagram to be about Lifestyle (life, style, health, and beauty), but based on the "experts," I needed a specific niche to not confuse followers.  I did that and noticed it was not going anywhere.  Once I started adding back the content I wanted to share to begin with, the numbers went a bit crazy, and I am seeing I need to do what is good for me, and it will attract those in need of what I am putting out there.  Will continue to monitor.

My goal is to inspire women of all ages (and those who love them) to live their best lives now and set personal goals for growth and wellness. I want to be the cheerleader in their corner, cheering them on. I hope I am up to the task and will do all I can to work toward this goal.  

What are your goals?  What difference do you want to make in your life and those around you?

I believe so many of us need that extra oomph or friend to lean on.  Especially when things get tough.

No matter where you are, I hope you know there is someone who has been there and got through it.  Lean on their experience and knowledge, and hopefully, you will make it easier on yourself.

Be happy, healthy and safe!

* Pictures from Canva

Comments