What a week!

I am not sure where to even start. It's been six days since I last blogged, and there have been so many changes that I honestly do not know where to start. 


We now have our niece living with us and to have a 16-year-old (soon to be 17 within the next 2 weeks) under our roof.  She has been a dream.  I'm not saying she has been perfect, but she is a teenager, and teenagers, like everyone else, are not perfect and require a lot of guidance.  But that's not the only thing she -- or any teenager -- needs; they need an open mind, trust, honesty, a safe space, 2-way respect, and a good listening ear.  All I can do is do the best I can and hope to do as well as I did with my daughter. 

There have been some YouTube updates. On Wednesdays, I will be hosting a skin care series co-starring Xuan. These have not only been informative but also fun. And then on Fridays, I will host a "Family, Friends and Fridays" weekly series where we will talk about anything under the sun. Additionally, I will add YouTube Shorts from Instagram on to YouTube as a little added something. I am having fun with IG and YT and hope to make it successful enough to earn money to help with household finances.

Watch for updates on both Instagram and YouTube: @andreamichele65  

I would love to hear from you and what you think about the content. 

Be happy, healthy and safe!



Comments