Exciting news!

Today, I want to share my joy and excitement with you all. One of my Instagram goals has been to become a brand ambassador for a clothing store I genuinely love and wear. Last week, that dream came true: I am now representing LOFT! Yay!

The day after receiving the news, I went to LOFT to introduce myself to the staff and manager. It was an incredible experience. I picked out a variety of outfits, mostly dresses, to try on and film for my IG reels. I documented every outfit, capturing all the details for you.

Just when I thought I was done, the amazing LOFT team surprised me with even more clothes, including pieces from a new shipment that hadn't hit the floor yet. I was treated with so much respect and kindness by the young ladies there; I truly felt like part of their family.

Of course, I couldn't resist purchasing a few items and can't wait to wear each one! I'm trying to contain my enthusiasm and eagerness, so I don't flood my feed with a dozen reels and stories in one day. So far, I think I've managed that!

I'm riding on cloud nine and eagerly look forward to building my relationships with the LOFT team. 

Stay tuned for all the fabulous content coming your way!

This week, I'm also dog-sitting Charlie. He's such a cutie! We have him in our home, and while Lucy is not thrilled about not being the only special pup, they get along well enough to make it easier on me.

Next weekend, I'll be driving up to Fort Worth to stay with my daughter for a friend's baby shower. I can't wait! I'll be gone for four days and hope to upload some fun photos of our antics while there.

Thank you for sharing in my excitement and for your continued support!

Be happy, healthy & safe!


Comments