Grey's Anatomy & Hurricanes

Hello from Houston!

Despite Hurricane Beryl's enthusiastic arrival, we're staying positive and strong. While some experienced strong winds and damage, we're grateful for our generator that kept the lights on. Many are still without power and enduring the heat, so let's keep them in our thoughts.

On a brighter note, my niece introduced me to Grey's Anatomy, and I’m hooked! I’m currently on Season 4, and it’s easy to see why so many people love this drama series.  Have you seen this series?

I've also been focusing on my exercise routine lately. Although I haven't been as consistent as I’d like, I'm determined to improve. I'm dedicated to my nightly self-care and wellness rituals, but adding more weight resistance is a must.  What are your fitness goals?

I’ve had a few people reach out asking why I am Instagramming, blogging, etc. Scrolling through IG, I noticed some fun and positive posts that I enjoyed. I wanted to be a part of that—to motivate, inspire, bring happiness, and create a safe environment for people to follow me. I hope I am achieving this; but either way, I am enjoying the experience.

Be happy, healthy and safe!

  



Comments