Chaos

It’s been a while since my last blog post, and life has been quite the whirlwind lately. Time seems to slip through my fingers. One moment, it’s an hour; the next, it’s a day, and suddenly, half the month is gone. Amidst the chaos, finding consistent rest has been a challenge. There’s always something unexpected demanding my attention.

But not everything has been chaotic. On a bright and fun note, my work as a Loft ambassador is going fantastically well! In just under three weeks, I’ve already started earning, and it’s been such an exciting journey. I’m thrilled to be part of this program and can’t wait to see where it takes me.

Now, back to the chaos. As some of you know, we are the guardians of a 17-year-old girl, and this past week has been particularly challenging. Trust and friendship that I extended to her were shattered. She broke her probation, put our safety at risk, and jeopardized our possessions. All this unfolded over just three days, and it has been incredibly frustrating and heartbreaking.

The selfishness, entitlement, and defiance have tested my patience and strength. It’s been more than I can handle at times, especially since our relationship was once good. This experience has made me realize that I need to find a way to detach emotionally, at least a little, to handle these situations better. Maybe learning to remove myself from the emotional turmoil would help.

Finding balance in the midst of chaos is never easy, but I’m hopeful. Each challenge is a lesson, and I’m determined to navigate through this with grace and resilience. Thank you for sticking with me through these ups and downs. Let’s continue this journey together, finding the silver linings and celebrating the small victories.


Comments