Mowing Lawns and Other Fun Activities

Today was a busy day for me. I mowed both my mom's and mine, woke her up, dispensed her medications, finished the yard work, showered, and had lunch all before noon. Phew!

Today has been lovely, and the weather was even better than I hoped. It's amazing how much a nice day can lift your spirits.

Rob and I have been listening to one of my audiobooks together. I was a bit surprised that he enjoyed them since my book choices are usually quite different from what he reads. But when I asked him, he said he liked them, so sharing this activity with him was really nice.

Our cleaning crew just left. They care for the things around the house that I cannot do myself, like mopping the floors and cleaning both bathrooms. But honestly, I really enjoy doing most of the housework myself. There's something so satisfying about how it feels and smells when everything is nice and clean.

I've been thinking about updating our primary bedroom lately. I want to replace the flooring and freshen up the bedding. I also want to add a couple of accent chairs and a small table so that we can sit and relax before bed. There's not much to do, but it needs a little sprucing up. I've been considering painting, but I'm also considering adding some paneling first. What do you think?

I know this one is short, but I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

Be happy, healthy and safe!


Comments